Virtual Organization

In my world of virtual or e (electronic) organization, I’m obviously still failing..

I have been adding recipes to try and recipes that I’m locating, from my past, to the side bar, as part of my new e-organization.

When the blog design is finished, there will be three columns, in this blog, and I plan to keep the food on the right and the non-food on the left.

I’m still working on the game plan for the debt reduction reporting and the savings generators. And I’m still learning my way around the different strategies to increase my savings.

I’ve been using Evernote, to clip recipes, in their raw format, that I’ve come upon, that are almost identical to my own recipes that are “somewhere” in this house, still.

I’ve been using delicious, too, to bookmark some things that I’m not ready to share, yet. “Do not share” is my friend.

On top of all of these different organizing ideas, I’ve started two private rooms, in FriendFeed. One is just for me and is where I plant pages that I want to be able to refer back to, on blog posts that are “in the making.”

The other room I share with my girls and we drop silly stuff, college related stuff, and generally share our internet “finds” with each other.

A link was left, for me, a couple weeks ago, that said “I could use this to pay for college.” and I clicked over, eagerly, to find an article on egg donation for fertility clinics. Uhh? The child is trying to deliberately stress me.

I’m focusing, this week, on “Make Your Own” (MYO) in the side bar. All of these items are helping me plan for my first Menu Making Monday, tomorrow.

Speaking of Menu Making. In my amazing overwhelming journey through many menu’s, this last week, I met a new blogger. I clicked “Muffins” in the menu and found a delightful photo and recipe for muffins with strawberries and miniature chocolate chips. Other than knowing that I bought organic vanilla flavored yogurt, to prepare to make these, that isn’t enough information to blog-search or google search it. I’m truly sad.

I can’t imagine that I didn’t add this blogger to my google reader. I can’t imagine that I didn’t drop the page into my personal friendfeed room to follow-up with.

But I’ve spent over six hours trying to find it, again. The recipe was not titled strawberry or chocolate chip. I think it was a general purpose muffin mix that they happened to add those ingredients to, in that particular post.

I’ve never cooked with strawberries, in muffins before. These muffins were tall, and obviously got my attention, so much, that I made a special trip to Publix, because berries weren’t looking too great at my BiLo.

I’ve searched my online history until I’m simply blue in the face. I know I had the tab open for days.. so it it probably there many times..

I left a message on FriendFeed in my Food Room and I tweeted my peeps to see if any other Menu Plan Blogger remembers this. I only remember a comment saying “everything is better with chocolate in it.” or something like that.

If you know of a recipe, in blog-land, that sounds familiar, to this.. scream at me.. please.

3 Responses to Virtual Organization
  1. AhmedAsker
    August 13, 2008 | 12:15 am

you have done good work here

August 13, 2008 | 5:57 am

Thank you, Ahmed. I appreciate your comment.

I’m trying until I can’t sleep, right?

3. AhmedAsker
    August 14, 2008 | 12:59 am

very nice work untill now i like traffic feed in this site and i am waiting a sweet clock above it,
    go ahead you doing great work

Trackback URL http://fromthecheapseatz.com/2008/08/09/virtual-organization/trackback/

Virtual Organization

3 Responses to Virtual Organization
  1. AhmedAsker
    August 13, 2008 | 12:15 am

you have done good work here

August 13, 2008 | 5:57 am

Thank you, Ahmed. I appreciate your comment.

I’m trying until I can’t sleep, right?

3. AhmedAsker