Monday Menu Planning

This is hard! *sigh*

I guess the easiest way to do this, is to just jump right in.

Monday –
Okinomiyaki Heidi style (Sweet Potato, Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage, Corn, Green Onion pancakes with Tonkatsu sauce and mayo)

Tuesday –

Sunday –
Crockpot Falafel
Tzatziki sauce with added Fresh Basil
Homemade Salsa
Shredded Lettuce
Leftover Homemade Pitas and Flour Tortillas

For More Menu Planning Ideas, please visit I’m an Organizing Junkie.

5 Responses to Monday Menu Planning
  1. "J"
    August 18, 2008 | 3:33 pm

It’s not hard! You can do it! I’m on week 3! You will realize how much time and money you will save making your menu, making your shopping list and follow it!!! =) I was like you the first week I did it! I didn’t even know if I wanted to join in because I was stressed out about following it…lol! Can you imagine…stressing over a simple menu! Now it would be stressful for me NOT to have it! It has become and MUST!

Stick with it!! You will like it!

GOOD LUCK! Your menu sounds YUMMY!!!!

2. Sarah
    August 18, 2008 | 7:41 pm

French Bread Pizza sounds really great! Thanks for sharing, even though it’s hard sometimes.

3. Jen @ JenuineJen
    August 18, 2008 | 8:06 pm

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Why did you think it would be hard? Just planning the week out in advance or something else? The South of the Border Casserole looks good!

August 18, 2008 | 10:01 pm

Wow! Comments… *giggle*

The hardest part of this menu was figuring out where we’d be, each night, at dinner.

Then it was figuring out what I already had, as I was really planning to run out the door to go grocery shopping.

But the menu helped the list and the list helped me.

I tried to join, last week, but I only could plan out two meals, that were executed by someone other than me.. so I thought maybe there is something to this..

I already have blown today’s menu, though. I’m okay with that. We were out later than I had planned. Okonomiyaki is usually “left over” meal but the foods I like in mine are never left-overs in my refrigerator.. so I’ll roll that over to next week or in place of something else if time runs short.

I think what I’ll do is plan out some meals without dates attached that are pantry type meals.. so if I don’t feel like cooking whatever is planned, we’ll still have something to fall back on..

Thanks for visiting.

5. Chelle
    August 21, 2008 | 8:29 pm

I hope you enjoy the pita bread! I can’t wait to see how it turns out!

Trackback URL http://fromthecheapseatz.com/2008/08/18/monday-menu-planning/trackback/

Monday Menu Planning

This is hard! *sigh*

I guess the easiest way to do this, is to just jump right in.

Monday –

Sunday –
Crockpot Falafel
Tzatziki sauce with added Fresh Basil
Homemade Salsa
Shredded Lettuce
Leftover Homemade Pitas and Flour Tortillas

For More Menu Planning Ideas, please visit I’m an Organizing Junkie.

5 Responses to Monday Menu Planning
  1. "J"
    August 18, 2008 | 3:33 pm

Stick with it!! You will like it!

GOOD LUCK! Your menu sounds YUMMY!!!!

2. Sarah
    August 18, 2008 | 7:41 pm

3. Jen @ JenuineJen
    August 18, 2008 | 8:06 pm

August 18, 2008 | 10:01 pm

Wow! Comments… *giggle*

But the menu helped the list and the list helped me.

Thanks for visiting.

5. Chelle
    August 21, 2008 | 8:29 pm

I hope you enjoy the pita bread! I can’t wait to see how it turns out!