Monday Menu – September 7, 2009

menu monday

Last week’s Monday and Tuesday meals fed us for four or more days. The rest of the week was full of microwaved Hebrew National’s, Fresh Bread Experiments, from the Bread Machine, Nacho’s and a date, to Zia, with Girlie.

potato scallion bread

Saturday night, I baked big potatoes and served Broccoli Casserole over the top.

My menu failed because I didn’t get to the store, early in the week, for some simple staples.

No worries.. a new week always arrives.. and we head into it full steam..

Monday – Black Bean Soup with Goat Cheese and Cornbread

Tuesday – Navajo Tacos

Wednesday – Bowtie Pasta with Alfredo Sauce and Garlic Bread Machine Bread Garden Salad with HM Ranch

Thursday – Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup and Scallion Potato Bread Machine Bread

Friday -Cube Steak with Balsamic Mushroom Sauce, Butter Basil Carrots and Green Beans, and Gruyere Scallion Muffins Garden Salad with HM Bacon Pepper Ranch

Saturday – Chicken Tortilla Pie topped with Lettuce and Tomato, Cilantro Lime Rice, El Pollo Loco Pinto Beans

Sunday -Vegetable Lentil Soup with Perfectly Easy Dinner Rolls

more menu’s, here, at orgjunkie.com

4 Responses to Monday Menu – September 7, 2009
  1. darnold23
    September 7, 2009 | 6:59 pm

I would love for you to join me on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday. We are easy, fun and economical….the best there is. Come check it out and offer your entry on Mister Linky. Thanks for posting.

2. twobarefeet
    September 8, 2009 | 10:41 am

Very excited about your navajo taco recipe. It reminds me of my favorite sandwich at the Cheesecake Factory! I bookmarked it so I can try it later :) Thank you…

September 8, 2009 | 11:44 am

Hey ladies! :)

Debbie, I will come and check out your meme. I need to learn more, to do, with my Crock Pot.

TwoBareFeet, I hope I get to it, tonight. I forgot that we have to be on-the-run, to church, tonight. I may have to wait until next week, when we have no where to be. I will, definitely blog it! :)

Thanks for the comments.

4. Precious
    July 28, 2014 | 9:34 am

TYVM you’ve solved all my prbmelos

Trackback URL http://fromthecheapseatz.com/2009/09/06/monday-menu-september/trackback/

Monday Menu – September 7, 2009

menu monday

potato scallion bread

No worries.. a new week always arrives.. and we head into it full steam..

Monday – Black Bean Soup with Goat Cheese and Cornbread