10 Reasons I haven’t blogged, this week..

vitamins

1. @HeatherSolos kidnapped me and made me go shopping. :)

2. My vitamins melted and had to be replaced. (see photo above)

3. It took 1.5 hours to get gas, for .47/gallon.

gas47cents

4. Mt Pleasant is not in my back yard, but it is the only place to buy real yogurt.

5. There are no silver colored crimp beads at A.C. Moore, unless you buy the $10 kit. (which I did.)

6. You can’t go to Sam’s, to buy tortillas, and leave before you spend $174.08. I can’t make the tortillas for this project because I can’t make them as fast as they disappear, in my kitchen.

7.Danielle, my cheese-friend, is going to have a baby! 😀 (Do you think it would be too much to post photos around Whole Foods?)

8.Sr Tequila makes excellent Spanish rice. (I was just too tired to eat it.)

9.Its Jacob’s birthday and we had to stand, in Publix, and read all the musical greeting cards.

10. I still have a couple google wave invites, for the asking.

3 Responses to 10 Reasons I haven’t blogged, this week..
  1. Astabeth
    October 28, 2009 | 9:15 pm

Hoot, I get to be a VIP fan! Do you still have wave invites? I have been trying to find one. I am Astabeth [at] gmail [dot] com

…going to check out the Italian Herb Bread MYO…

October 29, 2009 | 10:34 am

Hey Astabeth.. a google wave invite for a comment! how's that for a trade? :)

3. Astabeth
    October 29, 2009 | 8:03 pm

That is AWESOME!! I love your site, by the way.

Trackback URL http://fromthecheapseatz.com/2009/10/28/10-reasons-i-havent-blogged-this-week/trackback/

10 Reasons I haven’t blogged, this week..

vitamins

1. @HeatherSolos kidnapped me and made me go shopping. :)

2. My vitamins melted and had to be replaced. (see photo above)

3. It took 1.5 hours to get gas, for .47/gallon.

gas47cents

8.Sr Tequila makes excellent Spanish rice. (I was just too tired to eat it.)

10. I still have a couple google wave invites, for the asking.

3 Responses to 10 Reasons I haven’t blogged, this week..
  1. Astabeth
    October 28, 2009 | 9:15 pm

…going to check out the Italian Herb Bread MYO…

October 29, 2009 | 10:34 am

Hey Astabeth.. a google wave invite for a comment! how's that for a trade? :)

3. Astabeth
    October 29, 2009 | 8:03 pm

That is AWESOME!! I love your site, by the way.