10 Things I’m not Blogging About

1. I’ve become a recent food tv addict and I’m unimpressed with so many people that still find a way to teach me something. heh.

Anyone use Sazon? I’m sure I can’t eat it. The substitution recipe sounds good.. if I had coriander and annato, in the cabinet. *sigh*

2. As a family historian, I found an obit, online, last night, and a “survivor” lives in South Carolina. Upon further investigation, possibly Charleston.

3. Sprint now has “mobile to any mobile phone, any carrier” service and I wonder what I’ll be doing with 1500 minutes, each month, now.

4. I haven’t been cooking, but I have a menu planned, for this week. The kids should arrive home, tonight. Yay.

5. I still don’t know my Florida Vacation plans.

6. There are still gifts under my Christmas Tree. Christmas, here, is Friday.

7. Google Voice Continues to crack me up. My friend, David, whom I met on Yahoo 360, left a voicemail, the other day. My full name transcribed as “Heidi to the Yahoo.” Very Funny.

8. I am a Poinsetta Killer. The lady, at Whole Foods, tried to give me a Poinsetta, yesterday. I asked her if I could drop mine off. *giggle*

9. I’ve cooked and baked nothing worth mentioning in the last two weeks. Its shameful to call some of it “Food.” :)

10. I need a meetup that fits in its venue and doesn’t freak me out with 8 million people. There I said it.

11. I miss sitting, the most, because I miss church.

Okay. 11. Yeah. Now you know I’m alive..

3 Responses to 10 Things I’m not Blogging About
  1. Kenneth Andrews
    December 27, 2009 | 9:15 am

The last chstweetup easily fit within the venue and the group of maybe 25 or so was split so it was no more then like 6-7 a table. Very manageable. So far the Bowen's Island one on the 5th looks like it will be no more then 10-15 people. The Glass Onion lunch was also 10 people.

December 27, 2009 | 10:17 am

Thank you, Kenny, so much, for tolerating the commenting procedures, right now. I noticed there was a problem. I'm sorry about that. I must have arrived at the wrong time, because I didn't see the ability to sit at four tables, like that. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try to make it to a lunch, too. I've never done that. :)

3. Steve
    January 10, 2010 | 3:54 pm

Food tv is big fun. Man v Food is entertaining.

Trackback URL http://fromthecheapseatz.com/2009/12/27/things-im-not-blogging-about/trackback/

10 Things I’m not Blogging About

5. I still don’t know my Florida Vacation plans.

6. There are still gifts under my Christmas Tree. Christmas, here, is Friday.

11. I miss sitting, the most, because I miss church.

Okay. 11. Yeah. Now you know I’m alive..

3 Responses to 10 Things I’m not Blogging About
  1. Kenneth Andrews
    December 27, 2009 | 9:15 am

December 27, 2009 | 10:17 am

3. Steve
    January 10, 2010 | 3:54 pm

Food tv is big fun. Man v Food is entertaining.